Monday, November 28, 2005

Cogito, ergo doleo


It sure is handy looking at other's blog sites, here I was with nothing to write, and bingo, I find on Robert's site "Blog Ideas" .... what fun!
so here, I'll have a go at a few...

1. Q:
who would you like to be tied to for 24 hrs? ..... no brainer there - Viggo, Viggo, Viggo - do I get to choose how we are tied?


2. Q: With your license to kill, who would be first? ..... tricky, you're talking the the vegetarian who nurses wild birds back to health and carries bugs out of the house and sets them free .... only one logical answer really - myself, in a spectacular accident naturally (suicides won't pay off the morgage which would secure my children's college funds), plus as an added bonus I remove my family's and my husband's family's favourite scapegoat (oh who will they blame everything on now??). AND my husband can settle down with that nice catholic girl he's been dating. sounds like a win-win plan....

3. Q: How long do you think you will live? - well that is a loaded question now isn't it..... I'd like to make 42 so I can at least say I made to they ulitimate answer - so about 8 more months then.

4. Q: How do you feel about being naked? - depends how cold it is, and who I'm with. generally I have no problem being naked if I'm warm enough, and usually its a handy way to make sure you get all your laundry done.

5. Q:What should we do with stupid people? - be kind to them, generally they have a knowledge that the 'intellegent' don't come close to - now mean & stupid people - that's different...

6. Q: What makes you laugh? - many many things, my kids, my dogs, my friends, strange off beat humour (stranger the better), dark satire, other people laughing, the two very ticklish spots on my body - and about 100 other things...


okay blogged today, still can't figure out how to do half the stuff here.....
ah well.

No comments: