Friday, December 02, 2005

Words from my friend





I Am Here
Trust me
I am here.
For you
I am here.
Always
I am here.


You reach out
and I am here
Catch my hand
and I am here
Break away
I am here


You return ~
and I am here ~ Fingers fold ~
and I am here ~ 2 hands hold ~ I'm still here

4 feet forward ~ I am here ~ 4 feet further ~ I'm still here ~
For forever ~ still I’m here

In the morning ~ I am here ~ Night time day time ~ I am here ~ Even sleeping ~ I am here

In depression ~ I am here ~ Grief or anguish ~ I am here ~ howls of sadness ~
I’m still here

You breath in ~ and I am there ~ ‘breathing in ~ the same air ~ We exhale ~ I am there

Going forward ~
I am there ~ And in happiness ~ I’m there ~ Because you are ~ I am there

In the end ~ where are we ~ 2 hands held ~ 2 hands free ~ All together ~ from the start


Yes for you ~ I am here. ~ Always yes ~ I am here. ~ You can ~
trust me ~ I am here



.thank you Sean...
for the words and the buttercups

No comments: