It's portable, fun, functional, and if you are not ready to go to sleep and the book you're reading is too damn depressing, an iPad fits nicely on your lap in bed and lets you write blog posts from it. Normally I go on endlessly when I blog, but I'm tired and don't know how to add pictures yet, so this will be a brief and basic, bare bones blog about my Bucket list (sorry couldn't resist the illiteation).
I'm not sure where the term Bucket List came from, but I like the concept. Mine is small right now, in items, but it will evolve as I do; grow and shrink as I add to and accomplish from it.
So here it is, in no particular order, as of bed time, 5minutes before February 21st, 2012:
1. Do something to make the world more beautiful ( thank you Lupine Lady)
2. Spend time in: France, Italy, Greece, Ireland, Scotland, and Australia to start - see what is wonderful in every place.
3. Visit London again, stay longer, see more.
4. Live by the ocean, for as much of my remaining life as possible.
5. Swim with dolphins, more than once, and not in some cheesie tourist trap.
6. Become accomplished at horseback riding. Own my own horse.
7. Have a Gallery Show of my art.
8. Have my writing, and my poetry published.
9. Sky dive with Catherine.
10. Fall hopelessly in love.
11. Sing in front of an audience.
12. Paint on HUGE canvases in my own light filled studio.
13. See whales in the ocean, touch them.
14. Have National Geographic publish my photos in their magazine.
15. Meet David Whyte and thank him.16. Meet Viggo Mortensen and thank him.
That's it, so far. Seems naked to post it without pictures, but I'm going to do it anyway (I'm in a brazen sort of mood).
Goodnight, Goodmorning, and Blessed Be.