First I would like to say this is almost an impossible quiz for me to answer with single books - but I will try....
Second this is only a snapshot of me presently, if I answered this tomorrow, or next week, my answers could be completely different
1. One book that changed your life (hardest question first).The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
2. One book you’ve read more than once. Good Omens by Terry Prachett & Neil Gaiman (and it's signed by both authors)
3. One book that you’d want on a desert island. A Complete Collection of Pablo Neruda's Poetry (but I'd find a way to sneak in several more....)
4. One book that made you laugh. The Giggler Treatment - Roddy Doyle (my kids and I still howl over this one)
5. One book that made you cry. Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe - Fanny Flagg
6. One book that you wish you had written. anything by Barbara Kingsolver
7. One book you wish had never been written. Little Alters Everywhere (sequel to The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood) - ruined the first book for me - but I more wish I hadn't read it, rather than it not have been written.
8. One book you are reading at the moment. Thief and the Beanstalk - to the kids, embarrassingly nothing for myself right now, other than poetry books and my own writing.
9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read. Until I Find You - John Irving (do NOT tell my mother I have not read this yet)
10. Tag five others that you’d like to do this meme. - oh I'm no good at tagging, if you read this and want to go ahead....
In conclusion I would like to say the one book rule sucks!