Wednesday, September 23, 2015

dear world, just in case you were wondering

For the past few years I've done this thing called 10Q, you answer a question a day for 10 days and then your answers are stored for a year until it's time to answer another 10 Questions. This year I'm making my intention, the bonus question 11, public. This is what I want, and this is what I will be working towards in the coming year. You don't even have to wish me luck, because I fulling intend to make this happen.  Cheers!!
My Intention for my 52nd year: 
I will be living my own home, with studio space, a front porch and a screened in deck. There will be a spare room for my kids to stay in whenever they need to. There will be lots of light and it will be filled with colour, pieces of art, books, my personality. There will be water near by, and a small, but very beautiful garden that attracts humming birds, honey bees, and butterflies.
I will be in a loving a meaningful relationship with a man who thinks I am the best thing that ever happened to him. He is witty, handsome, kind, intelligent, funny as hell, financially secure and loves animals. He is also organized and balances, supports and grounds me. We will travel a couple times a year, get to local theatre, galleries and interesting restaurants regularly, but also really enjoy just hanging around with each other doing nothing.
I will be making more than enough money doing work that I love. I will continue teaching yoga, managing and developing other teachers and constantly growing my own practice. There will be travel involved with my work. I will continue to write and will be published. My art will find it's audience and I will create bigger and more daring works of art. I will be exploring different ways to expand my creativity, including improv and other forms of expression.
I will be healthy and strong and continue to have a loving community of friends and family that love and support me. I will have made peace with my mother, my brother and my step-father.

No comments: