Thursday, April 05, 2012

Slumpity


I am in a Slump.

A Slump.


Which can be defined as:

  • A heavy or helpless collapse; a slouching or drooping posture; a period of poor activity or performance, especially an extended period.
  • to drop or fall heavily; collapse: Suddenly, she slumped to the floor.
  • to assume a slouching, bowed, or bent position or posture: Stand up straight, and don't slump!
  • to decline or deteriorate, as health, business, quality, or efficiency.
  • a period during which a person performs slowly, inefficiently,or ineffectively, especially a period during which an athlete or team fails to play or score as well as usual.



and my personal favourite from the Urban Dictionary


  • Generally when you are just sucking for a period of time. It often refers to the academic ability of an individual. It is possible to earn ones way out of a slump, which is usually followed by a victory dance.


I am just sucking for a period of time. 

Eating cereal for dinner while accomplishing nothing. Not working on, or even starting my Sketchbook project

Looking at the file folder that only needs an hour of my attention to give to my accountant and get my taxes filed.

Sitting in the mess of my office and not doing anything about it.

Not writing the emails I'm suppose to, or mailing the shoes I'm suppose to, or reading the books with me.

slump slump slumpity slump slump, look at slumpy go, slump slump, slumpity slump slump over the thrills of woe....

but I did make this Wordle, and the one up top.










No comments: