Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Get around round round I get around

I get around
Round
Get around round round oooo
Wah wa ooo
Wah wa ooo
Wah wa ooo


Well, at least this blog does. Ten different countries so far. Blogger keeps stats, and my Feedjit Live widget does too.

So, here are the highlights, in the last 15 days I've had people visit from...


United States Illinois, Iowa, Ohio
Canada - Ontario, Newfoundland, Quebec - Bonjour et bienvenue

hardly surprising, I am Canadian, and I live in the United States, but the rest kind of wows me just a bit:


4 visits from Poznan, Wielkopolskie, Poland  Witam serdecznie!

2 visits from  Athens, Attiki, Greece - Γεια σας και καλώς ορίσατε!

1 each visit from China, Germany, Italy, and Ukraine
您好,歡迎光臨, Hallo und herzlich willkommen!, 


Ciao e benvenuto!, Привіт і ласкаво просимо!
also
Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Belgium Hallo en welkom!
Sölvesborg, Blekinge Lan, Sweden Hej och välkommen!



So, wow, and welcome, and thanks for stopping by. Come by anytime.

oh, please let me know if I got any of the flags wrong.

No comments: